Launch X431 PAD VII PAD 7 Full System Diagnostic Tool with X-PROG3 Immobilizer & Key Programmer Supports All Keys Lost
Why do you buy Launch Tools from LaunchX431.net?
- Launch X431 official authorized dealer
- 1 Year Free Update Online on Launch Official Website, 1 Year Warranty
- Global Version without IP Blocking Problem
- Bundle package saves more
X-431 PAD VII is an unexpected high-end diagnostic tool from LAUNCH, comes with the ADAS calibration function, 32 service functions, TPMS service and 8 extended modules functions. New Smartlink C VCI powers technician a new diagnostic level without the limitation of diagnostic functions, tools and vehicle types.
Free update online for 1 year
With 32 services functions
Online Programming: BMW, Benz, VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Nissan, Infiniti and many coverage from Smartlink
Supported Language: English, Chinese and other language depending on the car makes
Note: Online Programming function has not been authorized in the USA, Canada, and Spain.
- Optimized 2.0 GHz Octa-core chipset, Android 9.0 OS, 8GB memory & 256GB storage
- Dual WiFi connectivity for maintaining faster and stable connection
- IP65 waterproof & dustproof
- Smartlink C VCI supports remote diagnosis without being on-site and the limitation of diagnostic functions, tools and vehicle types.
- Real-time voltage display for voltage condition monitoring
- Topology mapping for visible checking on full vehicle system
- Quick access ADAS calibration features
- Expand & upgrade your scanner via new module ‘MALL’
- Numbers of built-in repair guidance & training videos
- 8 add-on modules
- 32 service functions
Launch X-431 PAD VII PAD 7 Features:
1. Full system vehicle coverage for U.S., Asian and European markets over 110 brands, which is continually updated
2. Upgrade and expand the X-431 PAD VII with more software and service via the new module 'MALL' as demanded
3. Real-time voltage display helps technician to monitor the voltage condition of vehicle during the diagnosis
4. Topology mapping gives a visual checking on DTCs and all systems communication status
5. Support automotive communication protocols CAN/CANFD/DoIP and automotive communication standards J2534/D-PDU/RP1210
6. Auto-detects the communications protocol of the vehicle and assist to check automotive OBDII port pin damaged or not
7. Intelligent diagnostic enable identify VIN automatically and access system quickly
8. Guided function for VW and AUDI
9. Optional ADAS calibration function increases more revenue
10. Advanced coding and programming function
11. An extended solutio to support TPMS service
12. 2.4GHz & 5GHz dual band communication ensures quick and stable connection
13. Empower technician to diagnose light, medium & heavy duty vehicles with Smarlink C
14. The basic functions include read & clear DTC, remote diagnosis, Bi-directional control, live data graph, wireless software update etc.
15. Build-in repair information and training video modules help to track and fix issue fast.
16. Support some car makes coverage till 2021, incl. BMW, Benz, VW, Audi, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Land rover etc
32 Service Functions:
Service Lamp Reset
Nox Sensor Reset
AC System Relearn
Engine Power Balance Monitoring
Rotation Angle Sensor Calibration
High-Voltage Battery Health Detection
Accurate ADAS Calibration functions
Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) is an electronic component in a vehicle, including various safety functions of the vehicle, such as automatic emergency braking (AEB), lane departure warning (LDW),lane keeping assist, blind spot elimination, night vision camera and Adaptive lighting. (NOTE: Need to be purchased separately)
Smartlink C is a new generation intelligent diagnostic box with Linux system independently developed by Launch, which supports multiple communication modes (USB, BT, WIFI) and multiple diagnostic protocols.
It can be used alone as a remote diagnosis box for SmartLink remote diagnosis, or as a pass-thru tool to connect with OEM software. As J2534 Pass Thru Tool, support remote connection with OEM software to complete remote diagnostics, support OEM software of multiple brands
Support D-PDU / J2534 / RP1210 diagnostic standard, and cover passenger cars and commercial vehicles at the same time
Support the latest diagnosis protocol of CAN/DOIP / CAN FD
Support 2.4G/5G dual band
Support online upgrade
Smartlink Remote Diagnosis Introduction
SmartLink Remote Diagnostics is a brand new remote diagnostic technology that better links remote assistance demanders with professional technicians through the bridge role of SmartLink remote diagnostic service open platform. Professional technicians can carry out remote diagnostic operations on PCs (with J2534 driver and OEM software installed) to assist in the completion of remote diagnostics after users use SmartLink C connector as a J2534 Pass Thru device and connect it to the Ethernet.
1. Australian: AUST Holden, AUST Ford
2. Asian: Toyota/Lexus, Honda/Acura, Mazda, Subaru, Nissan/Infiniti, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Isuzu, Daihatsu, KIA, Daewoo, Suzuki, Proton, Tata, Mahindra, Ssangyong, Perodua, Maruti
3. European: Audi, Mercedes/Maybach, BMW/MINI/Rolls Royce, VW/Bentley/Bugatti, Opel/Vauxhall, Peugeot, Citroen, Volvo, Sprinter, Renault/Dacia, Fiat/Romeo/Abarth/Lancia, Rover, Landrover, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Maserati, Ferrari, Arston Martin, Porsche, Jaguar
4. USA: USA Ford/Lincoln, GM/Buick/Cadillac/Chevrolet, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep
5. Chinese: Changcheng(Great Wall), Geely, Qirui_TY(Cherry), Futian, Changan, Changhe, Haifei ….etc.
6. Special: Immobilizer/Key, Injector, Reset Brake Bleed, Reset TPMS, Electronic Throttle Relearn, Reset DPF, Reset SAS, Reset Oil, Reset Brake, Reset BMS
7. Others: EOBD, Demo
Heavy Duty Vehicles (Optional):
USA Ford Diesel, Kenworth
Astra, Benz Heavy Duty, Bosch Diesel, China Heavy Duty, Cummins Heavy Duty, DAF, Delphi Diesel
Denso Diesel, FAW Liberation, Foton Auman, FUSO, Hino, Hyundai Heavy Duty, Isuzu Heavy Duty
Iveco Heavy Duty, JAC Heavy Duty, Mack , MAN , OBD Heavy Duty, Scania, Shangchai Diesel, Volvo Heavy Duty
WP Diesel, Airbus, Allison Transmission Box, Ashok Rejlander, Bendix ABS, Caterpillar Heavy Duty
Chai Heavy Vehicle, Chaoyang Diesel, Construction Machinery, CREDO Heavy Vechicle, Detroit Engine
Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle, Dongfeng Yufeng, Doosan Engine, Freightliner Heavy Duty Truck
Full Diesel Diagnosis Software, Haldex ABS Heavy Duty, HD_ABS System, HD_GoldenDragon, HD_International
HD_Kinglong, HD_Maxxforce, HD_Tata, HD_Western_Star, Heavy Truck Presentation Software
IRISBUS HD, IRIZAR HD, NEOPLAN HD, Peter HD, Renault HD, SETRA HD, Stannic Bavin, Sterling HD
Sunlong Bus, Sunwin Bus, UD Trucks 2F Nissan Diesel, WABCO ABS, Yang Chai Engine
Powerful special functions:
Component Replacement, Cylinder Compression Test, Injector Cut Out Test, DPF Regeneration
Communicates with ABS & Transmissions from Bendix, Wabco and Allison
Tech to Tech remote communication function
Launch X431 PAD VII Display:
X-431 PAD VII
13.3' touch screen 1920*1080
3.5' touch screen 320*480
Rear 13MP, Front 8MP
Dual Band 2.4 & 5GHz
Dual Band 2.4 & 5GHz
WiFi & BT & USB
Comparison Table for Launch X431 PAD VII, PAD V and PAD III V2.0:
1x X-431 PAD VII main unit
1x Smartlink C diagnostic connector
1x Micro USB cable
1x Cigarette lighter cable
1x 5V DC out power adaptor
1x Battery clamps cable
1x OBD II extension cable
1x Non-16pin connector converting cabel
1x Password envelope
1x Non-16pin connectors set
1set x Launch X-PROG 3
When you order from launchx431.net, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!